Thoughts After Watching the First Three Episodes of The OC for the First Time
In a surprise twist, I've never seen The OC. Shockingly off-brand considering my love of all things teen/soap. I just started watching on Hulu. These are my first impressions.
- •I am going to fall in love with Seth Cohen though to be honest I currently still like him better as Dave Rygalski on Gilmore Girls.
- •Peter Gallagher is v dreamy too TBH
- •"Teen" Rachel Bilson and Selena Gomez are the same person?
- •Summer has yet to go a full scene with her shirt on the whole time?
- •I don't care at all about Ryan. Or Marissa. Or their impending love affair.
- •The music is good.
- •I think this might be a bad show but it doesn't bother me?