Times I Have Been on Tv (Against My Will)
I worked on shows that always used the crew as extras in scenes. I am not an actor and have zero interest in becoming one, especially after these instances.
- •Comedy Bang! Bang!The ADs went: "We need a girl from the office who's wearing a dress right now!" I was the only girl from the office who was wearing a dress.
- •W/Bob & David
- •The Birthday BoysSee: MY FIVE MINUTES OF FAME (My Five Minutes of Fame 😎) for the time I was actually written into the script.
- •W/Bob & DavidI went to a lot of these tapings. They kept putting me front row center. I kept dying.
- •ReviewMy first TV appearance! I got tweeted at by a stranger who recognized me from Twitter. It was weird. I was originally sitting in that director's chair, but then the AD put me in that corner because I "didn't look old enough to be important." He wasn't wrong.
- •Comedy Bang! Bang!This was the time they made me dance. It was not good.
- •W/Bob & DavidI only went to two tapings and ended up in three episodes. Riddle me that, editors!