Tv Moments I Always Cry At
Cried all throughout making this list. Oops.
- •Friends: When Monica proposes to Chandler"There's a reason why girls don't do this!"
- •Parks and Rec: Leslie's monologue in the smallest park"How would you imagine we do this?" "I don't know. But I know how I feel. And I want to be with you. But I'm done steamrolling people. This is how I feel. How do you feel?" Amy's performance in this scene kills me every time.
- •Weeds: When Nancy burns Agrestic to the groundThe song, Keepsake, by State Radio is so, so perfect. "Judah, if you're still here, I tried."
- •The Office: When Michael pops into the finale with "That's what she said."Bawling.
- •How I Met Your Mother: When Marshall meets Lily at the airport with the marching bandAs soon as they start playing, I'm done.
- •Scrubs: When they reveal that Brendan Fraser's character has been dead this whole time."Where do you think we are?" Joshua Radin's "Winter" playing. The forever wonderful John C. McGinley.
- •The Office: The opening of Threat Level Midnight"After three years of writing, one year of shooting, and four years of re-shooting, and two years of editing, I have finally completed my movie, Threat Level Midnight."
- •Parks and Rec: Leslie's face when she goes into the voters booth to vote for herself.I'm crying right there with you, girl.
- •Boy Meets World: the final scene in Mr. Feeny's classroom"I love you all. Class dismissed."
- •The Office: When Jim cuts his tie in "Niagara" and basically that entire ending sequenceThere is no other reason why "Forever" should make me cry this hard.