Tv/movies That Terrified ME as a Child
- •Hocus PocusHalloween is a stressful time for me because this movie is always on TV and I had very vivid recurring nightmares for years. I still remember them, and this was 20 years ago.
- •Ghost WriterI loved this show until I saw the Slime Monster episodes and to be honest I just had a minor panic attack googling for this image. I had recurring nightmares for about a decade. I'm not proud of it.
- •Return to OzI remember the wheelers terrifying me, but also the queen has a ROOM FULL OF HEADS and removes/changes her head a lot. Why did my parents let me watch this?
- •The Lion KingI got a toy Scar from McDonalds or Burger King or something and I was so scared of it that I threw it in the back of a cabinet in my parents' kitchen. We discovered it ten years later.
- •Big Bird in ChinaThe Monkey King appears out of nowhere!!! Way to give me a heart attack, Sesame Street
- •Are You Afraid of the Dark?When I was about 3, my babysitter wanted to watch this show, so I was forced to watch with her, and yes. Yes I was afraid of the dark.
- •That one Frankenstein episode of "Wishbone" turned me off "Wishbone" foreverSuggested by @Caitlin