Typical Responses I Get When I Tell People I'm From Baltimore
- •"The Wire!!"I have only seen a few episodes when they showed it in my high school classes.
- •*sings something off-key from Hairspray*The musical was better than the 2007 movie, and the 1988 movie is better/darker than all of the above. John Waters used to lurk around the grocery store near my school and scare people for funzies.
- •"Do you eat a lot of crabs?"Crabs are really difficult to eat. I have friends that can do it neatly with a hammer and a knife. I am not one of those people. But yes, Old Bay is delicious.
- •"Ray Lewis, huh."Yeah, athletes don't have great track records, OK?
- •"The Orioles are good right now! It won't last."The only time the Orioles were good when I lived there was when I was in 2nd grade. In high school we used to go to $5 Friday night games. The Orioles were SO bad. Still fun though.