What Are Your Favorite Easy Chicken Dinners?
I'm defrosting a chicken breast and while I'm a pretty good baker, not such a good/adventurous cook. Help me out with your favorite easy recipes!
- •White chicken chili- http://www.shaunaniequist.com/white-chicken-chili/Made this for dinner tonight (usually at least once a month) and almost listed about because it's so easy and so delicious
- •Easy chicken curry - http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/melissa-darabian/easy-chicken-curry-with-vegetables-recipe.htmlA little more exotic but easy and delicious
- •Southwestern Chicken Pita Pileups - http://mixingbowl.betterrecipes.com/biggest-loser-southwestern-chicken-pile-up.htmlThese are more lunch but they're delicious and easy and you can add and subtract ingredients for what you have on hand.
- •Chicken Pesto Pasta - http://www.thewholesomedish.com/chicken-pesto-pasta/Make it even easier and buy a rotisserie chicken, shred it and and toss with the pasta of your choice and pesto and drop the mic and walk away because it is amazing and took you 15 minutes.
- •A favorite of mine and @GrosstasticSuggested by @dev
- •Pulled chicken bbq sandwichesPut frozen chicken breasts in a crockpot with a bottle of your favorite BBQ. Cook on low for 6 hours. Shred breasts with two forks and taste if the sauce is too sweet, add a few dashes of red wine vinegar. Make sandwiches and serve with pickles, onions, cole slaw and iced tea.Suggested by @loriatx