FIRST SEVEN JOBS
- 1.Ice cream scooper at a Japanese grocery storeGreen tea is harder to scope than red bean
- 2.Research assistant in college for my German physics professorI had no idea what I was doing
- 3.Giving out food samples at a local supermarketI had to wear Chester the Cheetah suit all day... the head was incredibly heavy
- 4.Administrative assistant for my graduate schoolI hung out at the Dean's office and knew all the school gossip
- 5.Teaching assistant/psychometricianStepping stones to "the career"
- 6.Neuropsychologist"The career" I worked so hard to earn, but now it feels like a mistake
- 7.Paying off my student loansDoing this until the day I die, or when I fake my own death