The List App (Android Beta) Impressions
(Second attempt.) This is my first List. I heard of TLA (my TLA (Three Letter Acronym) for The List App) some time ago on Twitter. Earlier in the week, I heard of the Android beta for TLA. I am not an iUser, so I signed up for the beta. Here are my impressions...
- •BJ Novak sure relists a lot of lists.
- •The interface is simple, clean, intuitive...guessing it is modeled off of the iPhone version.But why don't you rotate to landscape mode? Sometimes I like my keyboard W I D E.
- •If you have a list on TLA, I know you must have an iPhone.Is privacy important to you?
- •None of my friends or contacts use TLA..I recognize very few TLA users, glad The Wall Street Journal was on there. I followed them and a few random people I don't know.
- •Opened TLA this morning and got 2 short blue bars and 2 long blue bars... Waiting.Restarting did not help. I tried again 10 minutes later and it came up. Thought I would try again once I got home and on WiFi.
- •Got the idea to create this list.
- •All of a sudden, the screen when blank--completely empty, just the background.Pull down notifications and touch the refresh icon...that seems to bring it back.
- •Start composing list in TLA.
- •Got the White Screen of Comatose again. It's the middle one... Not sure why 2 show up there...This screen shot was taken a while later and when I touch the blank one it is not blank.
- •Will I get my list back after the recovery work around?
- •No.2 minutes of life wasted.
- •Type the list on an alternate app. Copy-n-paste to TLA. Save often.Google Keep on a real key board... Copy paste on phone.
- •Copy paste on phone sucks.But it does work.
- •Ok almost done.Will save and add that screen shot.
- •Hey man. Where is my draft list?Are you kidding me? I have to copy paste again? My first list is way too long for this.
- •Oh yeah... It's a beta.