Words Our Dog Abby "Knows"
Abby is an awesome dog. These are words she responds to in some way.
- •FrontThis is basically 'come and sit in front of me'.
- •DownLast down
- •SpinSpin a round to my side
- •Roll overNot very good at this.
- •OutsideTo do her 'business'. Super
- •QuietStop barking, but this hardly works.
- •SquirrelShe bolts out on to the deck to chase them away... Whether they are there or not.
- •UpstairsWhen it is time to go to bed.
- •SupperEither the morning or evening feeding time.
- •ShakeHands /paws
- •High fiveA variation of 'shake'.
- •MamaWhen it is time to get excited that the real alpha female of the house is home.
- •ListenBecome attentive for a few seconds the start barking at nothing.
- •Leave itDo not put your mouth on what ever you were going to put your mouth on
- •(Tapping toe on floor)Some food fell on the floor, come here and clean it up.
- •Get homeFor when she tries sneaking off out of the yard.