Words Our Dog Abby "Knows"
Abby is an awesome dog. These are words she responds to in some way.
- 3.FrontThis is basically 'come and sit in front of me'.
- 4.DownLast down
- 5.SpinSpin a round to my side
- 6.Roll overNot very good at this.
- 7.OutsideTo do her 'business'. Super
- 8.QuietStop barking, but this hardly works.
- 9.SquirrelShe bolts out on to the deck to chase them away... Whether they are there or not.
- 10.UpstairsWhen it is time to go to bed.
- 11.SupperEither the morning or evening feeding time.
- 12.ShakeHands /paws
- 13.High fiveA variation of 'shake'.
- 14.MamaWhen it is time to get excited that the real alpha female of the house is home.
- 15.ListenBecome attentive for a few seconds the start barking at nothing.
- 16.Leave itDo not put your mouth on what ever you were going to put your mouth on
- 17.(Tapping toe on floor)Some food fell on the floor, come here and clean it up.
- 18.Get homeFor when she tries sneaking off out of the yard.