8 THINGS YOU CAN DO TO HELP COMBAT THE VAST, CRUSHING VOID OF EXISTENTIAL ANGST THAT TORMENTS US ALL
Hint: happiness is the key.
- 1.Buy a pet!And the vaccinations, food, pet deposits, and other prerequisites necessary to house another living being. Perhaps a rock would be better.
- 2.Find a new hobby!Just make time for it between working, eating, sleeping, and if you're one of *those* people: exercising and socializing.
- 3.Take a shower!Even though no amount of water could possibly wash away how much you stink.
- 4.Learn something new!But really just skim through a National Geographic article and post a loose synopsis on Tumblr.
- 5.Get a new job!Ship your resume out into the dark pit of "We've received your application" auto-replies, anti-millennial social disposition, and smoldering economy.
- 6.Make some new friends!And summon the motivation required to grab $7 watery PBRs at that underwhelming pub-club across town.
- 7.Do one small thing every day!But isn't everything we do small considering the incomprehensible scope of the universe? Whatever, I guess your dreams and aspirations are valid or something.
- 8.Watch Netflix and eat an entire frozen pizza.