5 Movies I Would See Again, 5 I Would Not, And 5 I Own
- •See Again #1: Good Will HuntingI've see this movie 7 times and I will see it again. What can I say? My heart belongs to this beautiful work of art.
- •#2: Drop Dead FredFirst American movie I watched. I love that movie so much. My childhood was based on it.
- •#3: Before We GoA new movie that wasn't a big hit, but I still love it unconditionally. 10/10 recommend.
- •#4: The Time Traveler's WifeReally beautiful. Makes you want to marry a time traveler.
- •#5: Back to the FutureBecause I love time traveling
- •Not See Again #1: American BeautyYea, yea I know. It is a classic. I'm sorry.
- •#2: The ConjuringAny scary movie actually
- •#3: A walk to rememberSome things are a hit. Some things are a miss.
- •#4: Fast and furiousAll of them are good. Just not so good to see them again. Don't kill me, please.
- •#5: X-MenI love my comics, but I think we should just watch this series once.
- •Movies I own #1: Before We Go
- •#2: Drop Dead Fred
- •#3: Independence DayI don't care if the second one has real aliens. Nothing will beat this gem.
- •#4 National TreasureI own both. I say this loud and proud.
- •#5: Open SeasonALL OF THEM
- •Well that was it. Thank you!