Things in this bubble, this lifetime, our world
- •Way too much insanity & firing your Staff so swiftly, wild & crazy twitter feedsfor this President. I can't keep up with this jerk I'm supposed to respect
- •Addiction creeping in for too many families. Epidemic overload.
- •Summer is going by TOO quickly.
- •Too much rain is ruining my fruits, veggies, flowers summer 2017!
- •Decided at 62, it's my turn to win a huge lottery & maybe leave this town or even country.
- •Do tall people like, or even buy the 'tiny house' concept.
- •Put down that calculator & do the math using your God given brain
- •Get off your phone in my company. It's rude
- •Don't complain your too fat to me with that candy bar between your lips.
- •Grow something, learn something, read something make something, do something new & differentFor a day & leave your gaming for 24 hours.
- •Pay forward. It feels awesome
- •Get a job & get off welfare. Poverty breeds poverty around here & it's one of my biggest peeves why not consider a vasectomy or tubal? You can - welfare pays for that too! Instead of breaking down Obamacare, reform the welfare system after seeing you drive that expensive car, manicured hands while I work a full time job just to make ends meet.
- •Be respectful to the elderly, kind to everyone. Enjoy life's little pleasures like smiles, sunshine, hugs, kisses, the smells after a rain shower & cut grass, a breeze. It's fun & easy and free. It's all about love
- •Say what you mean but more importantly, MEAN WHAT YOU SAY!!!