Why I Am in Bed Right Now
- •I drank a Jamba Juice yesterday. What the hell is in those things other than sugar? I blame my post camp starving son.
- •I drank a liver cleanse juice from Earth Bar three days ago. What the hell is in those things other than sugar and like, highly concentrated ginger? I blame the culture at large.
- •I went to bed three hours past bedtime because I binged on Getting On and scanned four eps of HUNG "for tone."
- •I got horribly lost at NBC yesterday, grew dizzy and faint, and almost missed my meeting. I blame the assistant, the guy at Gate 1, the security guard in Building 1340, and Waze. Also the weather because my hair sucked and I was preoccupied with ways to make it better.
- •My bed is my safe space. Not to be confused with Julianne Moore's ceramic igloo in Todd Haynes' genius movie SAFE.
- •Dental work. That is all.