My iPhone Home Screen: Explained
With a tip o'me cap to @Nicholas
- •My home screen
- •The wall paper picPoint Dume, Malibu, looking south back towards P.C.H. One of my happy places.
- •That news alertI'm sure it's the Washington Post breaking news about either Tom Brady or Hilary Clinton (it's been that week.)
- •I'm with AT&T, the devil I knowI like being able to access the web whilst on a call, I'm selfish that way.
- •Yes, that is a Constitution appIt's been there, I thought of moving it for fear of seeming pretentious, but then I figured the List App community would love me as I am. Also, I love our Constitution.
- •My Apple Pay default is my debit cardI know I could get miles by using one of my CC's, but I'm a little O.C.D. about every day purchases coming straight from my checking account. Were this 1979, I'd be the guy writing a check at the supermarket.
- •I should swap The List App and MeerkatI don't find myself anywhere that I think others would want to see via the web, so Meerkat should be on line two of my Social Media folder.
- •I just swapped The List App and MeerkatDone!
- •That phone alertIt's my dentists office. I know, I know! It's time for my cleaning!
- •I have full foldersMy iPhone is basically a junk drawer. I'm okay with it.
- •My favorite folder?TRAVEL, because if I'm in there it means in going somewhere. ✈️💺🌞