BEST HOT SAUCE
Heat is no more than 8 out of 10. However, I'm Mexican. Born in San Jose, raised in Napa.
- 1.Yucatan Sunset$5, made in Sonoma, CA. This is the absolute best. I put this on everything - from pasta to buttered toast.
- 2.DTLA Yang Chow’s Chili Pepper Sauce$5, made in house. I'll steam vegetables just so I can funnel more of this sauce onto my taste buds.
- 3.Le Bamboo’s Sweet & Spicy sauceHave yet to try and buy it. WEHO
- 4.DTLA Wurstkuche’s Spicy MustardHave tried to buy it. Was given a blank stare. Found a manager. Was told this sauce is often stolen. Left with a heavy heart.
- 5.Cayenne pepper with lemon juiceNot really a sauce. But tasty on fruit and in hot water. Great for preventing colds. I am not a doctor or in any way in the medical field.