BEST PLACE TO GET A BLOODY MARY IN THE NAPA VALLEY CIRCA 2005
Graded on taste, color (the darker the better), strength, creativity and service ( I ask for extra spice tabasco style, my partner in Bloody Mary crime, Stephanie Demasi, asks for it extra spicy horseradish style.)
- 1.Mustards GrillRoasted red peppers marinated in tomato juice, comes with a beer back.
- 2.AngeleOnly if the red headed bartender makes it.
- 3.Auberge du SoleilThat view, those prosciutto wrapped asparagus.
- 4.BouchonComes in the color of dried blood and those oysters ain’t bad either.
- 5.Bottega (circa 2007)Cucumber infused vodka – refreshing!
- 6.If all else fails – ask for lemon & lime juice, bring your own chipotle tobasco sauce, A-1 steak sauce OR balsamic vinegar and ask for something green in it (olives, cucumber, celery.) Celery salt is preferred on half the rim.