TOP 10: HAIR DRYERS UNDER $100
The search for the perfect hair dryer can be torturous. There are thousands of options available, and you can quickly find yourself spending $100-plus on the contraption. Rank & Style chose the best blow-dryers for under $100 based on popularity, quality and “buzz” factor. The 10 below are a total blast!
- •#10 John Frieda Full Volume Hair Dryer ($31.99) http://amzn.to/1LmYZuWThis lightweight blow-dryer comes with a diffuser, advanced ionic generator and a locking cool shot. Reviewers with thick, long hair praise the hair dryer’s quick-drying results, and others applaud its easy portability.
- •#9 Rusk W8less Professional Lightweight Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer ($61.85) at Amazon http://amzn.to/1inMtzrThis sucker is super light, easy to hold and simple to use. But don’t let that fool you: The Rusk blow-dryer is strong (your hair will be dry before you can say, “Blow me away”) and built to last.
- •#8 Conair 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer ($27.99) at Amazon http://amzn.to/1P94VXfThis soft-touch styler provides a comfy grip, and the tourmaline ceramic ionic system yields shiny, frizz-free hair.
- •#7 BaByliss Pro Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer ($59.96) at Amazon http://amzn.to/1VSVuCTAn ideal traveling dryer, this fast-drying and smoothing tool has six heat and speed setting combinations and a cold-shot button.
- •#6 Solia 1875W Thermal Ionic Hair Dryer ($100) at Amazon http://amzn.to/1Ktbu7hReviews are crazy good for this ionic dryer, saying that it gives soft and frizz-free hair that stays silky throughout the day. Also, it’s quiet!
- •#5 Andis Professional 1875 Watt Ceramic Ionic Hair Dryer ($62.69) at Amazon http://amzn.to/1X4Ky2iWith four heat and air speeds and a cool-shot button, you can customize your hairdo every time. The 10-foot cord is also quite handy if you’re like me and want to dance around while getting ready in the morning!
- •#4 Remington T-Studio Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Hair Dryer ($24.06) at Amazon http://amzn.to/1KtaPTqThis has an 1875-watt AC motor, which means a 40 percent faster drying time and way less damage to your hair. There are three heat settings and two speeds as well as a bonus concentrator and diffuser.
- •#3 BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme Dryer ($39.95) at Amazon http://amzn.to/1Ll8pDrWith six speed and heat setting combos, this ceramic dryer uses infrared heat to dry your hair from the inside out. The result? A frizz-free finish guaranteed!
- •#2 Conair 294 Infiniti Pro 1875-Watt Hair Dryer ($29.50) at Amazon http://amzn.to/1jAGojPThis blow-dryer is silent but strong. It will cut your drying time down by a lot, and the ombré finish is so fun to look at.
- •#1 Revlon 1875W Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Dryer ($19.99) at Amazon http://amzn.to/1MeRDrKDespite its low price, reviewers say this is “hands down the best hair dryer,” even in the face of super-expensive professional salon dryers. Revlon’s tool is ultra lightweight and promises volume and shine.