Stages You Go Through When Caught In Limbo
No, I'm not dead. I haven't posted a list in a while because I was a cabin counselor for the last two months. Minus the lack of stable wifi, it was AMAZING. Best summer of my life. Now I'm transitioning into my sophomore year, and I'm super excited!... expect that's in two weeks and I have no idea what to do with my life. This is Limbo.
- 1."I don't know what to do with my hands"You just kinda look around and go "now what? "
- 2.You indulge in your new freedomNo kids to watch? No responsibilities? No authority? Time to play video games for 5 hours, shirtless and eating pringles.
- 3.You start to feel a little lethargicThere's that nagging feeling that you should be doing something, but it is quickly silenced by the sound of you kicking ass at Rocket League.
- 4.Sudden feeling of absolute uselessnessWhat have you been doing for the last 4 days? Nothing! There are people your age at Rio winning gold medals for your country right now, and look at you! Good Lord I need to get out.
- 5.Board HMUSomeone? Anyone?... please
- 6.AcceptanceWhen you have a moment of peace, enjoy it. When transitioning to two very different, very busy periods of time, that silence is so important. Do what you want, nap, play music, watch tv, go walk, do whatever, and enjoy this moment of rest. Because in no time at all, you will wish you could be back in the silence.