Top 10 Video Games
You what's really nerdy? Liking video games. You know what's even nerdyer (nerdier, nerdyr... whatever)? Making a list of your top 10 favorite ones.
- •Super Mario SunshineThe addition of FLOOD was so refreshing, and exactly what the Mario franchise needed. Best Mario game of all time, no arguments.
- •Spec Ops: The LineThis was the first game I had to take a break from playing just because of something that happened. If you've played it, you know. If you haven't, change that.
- •Just Cause 2Why? Just 'cause. Side note: I loved JC3, but it went a little too overboard, which is saying something
- •Batman: Arkham SeriesEvery batman game raised the steaks, with more action, more freedom, more tension, and a super-fluid combat system that has been imitated, but nevr copied. All of them are amazing, a must play for everyone.
- •Far Cry 4Try the Crab Rangoon. Such a massive world with so much to do and explore, and a villian on par with the likes of Vaas from FC 3. *kissing noise*
- •Sleeping DogsSo underrated, a beautifully paced game with action, heart, a good story, and a fantastic world to explore.
- •Portal 1 and Portal 2In my opinion, perfect games. I can't think of a single flaw, they are masterpieces. That's it, I literally cannot stretch how good this game is.
- •DishonoredOnce I beat the game, I tried doing a second play through. It proved to be too much, and I mean that in the best way. This game takes you by the hair and keeps you invested, and makes you think long and hard about all your decisions, you monster.
- •PsychonautsA cult classic, beautiful level design, great characters, fun game play, solid comedy, and all around a beautiful game. Please play it, you're doing yourself a favor.
- •GTA VCan you pay prostitutes for sex and kill them to get your money back? Yes. Can you go on a murderous rampage? Yes. Is that what the game is about? No. Great story, detailed customization, beautiful world (that's massive), and the freedom to do what you want. Like murder prostitutes