Books Worth Returning To
...for good reasons.
- •The GiverIt goes without saying that this is one of the best books ever written, and I love it dearly. Mandatory reading.
- •My Uncle Oswald - Roald DahlOne of Roald Dahl's finest (and bawdiest) adult short novels. A fantastically escapist romp that makes a great yearly beach-read.
- •The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ckSometimes you need to re-evaluate how you've allocate your f*cks-given. This book has been very helpful in that endeavor.
- •The Art of Asking - Amanda PalmerFor someone who hates asking for help for any reason, I've revisited this relatively new book several times already.
- •Goodnight Moon - Margaret Wise BrownI read this to my brother nightly at one point when he was young. I could forget everything else, but I will always have this book memorized. No one and nothing can take that from me. "In the great green room there was a..."