THINGS MY MOTHER JUST TOLD ME ABOUT HER ART
My mother welds. "Don't stare directly at the sparks or you'll go blind."
- •The Bead Hoarder's Orgasm is a piece of art my mother made.She almost called it Bead Hoarder's Divorce but we can all agree, she picked a better name.
- •She still had more hoarded beads.She will *always* have more hoarded beads. There is no end.
- •She made a new piece of art and won the "people's choice" award in a show.
- •The new piece is called Fountain of Blood.It's made of 357 magnum shells.
- •She used the shells to make a fountain overflowing with blood.The blood is made of red beads.
- •My best friend from high school took her kids to the show.They are among the people who voted for her. What do you tell kids about a piece called Fountain of Blood made out of shotgun shells and blood beads?