5 THINGS TO HAVE ON HAND WHILE READING FATES AND FURIES
- 1.Cold white wine pairs best with the opening chapters. We like a 2011 Domaine Vacheron Sancerre.
- 2.Dark chocolate – go for one high in cacao content. The more bitter, the better. You’re looking for the Mathilde of chocolate.
- 3.White chocolate – polarizing, yes, but necessary. Those who love it love it and those who don’t are quick to dismiss it. This is the Lotto of chocolate.
- 4.Kleenex. No spoilers; just…you know…in case.
- 5.Bottle of Knob Creek Bourbon. There is no “in case” this time: trust us, you’ll be glad you have it.