COUNTRIES I'VE VISITED & WHAT I LEARNED
My life goal is to visit a new place every year I live. And I'm always looking for my next destination, so if you've been somewhere awesome, leave a comment and let me know... So here's my list and one thing I learned from the trip:
- 1.MexicoCheap tacos and "¿Dondé esta el baño?" First time out of the country when I was 13... Culture shock big time.
- 2.CanadaKetchup-flavored chips and lots of fir trees.
- 3.FranceCrêpes everywhere, don't talk to the gypsies, and the Mona Lisa isn't really all that spectacular (in comparison). But man is it a beautiful place.
- 4.IsraelRich history, diverse culture and very little room. Surprised by how beautiful they can make the desert look... the land of milk & honey?
- 5.ItalyFirst day at the hotel I opened the curtains to outback porch. A man across the way was dusting off a rug on his balcony. He saw me, waved to me and called out, "bonjourno!" with a smile. It really is just like the movies, people.
- 6.South KoreaKorean people dream of a united Korean State. Hard work and dedication can rebuild a nation and bring prosperity. Also, learn to use the chop sticks.
- 7.SwitzerlandThe Alps. Oh. My. Word.
- 8.GermanyCelebrate where you come from and drive fast.
- 9.CameroonRethink several things and learn about value, hard work and the important things in life. Also, that rain makes things beautiful. Futbol is a language that needs no words.
- 10.IrelandWhen you play in a band, don't expect to leave the pubs before 3am. Possibly the friendliest people on planet earth. It ain't an Irish song if it doesn't include "whiskey" or "beer."
- 11.LichtensteinPears in wine bottles. Don't blink or you'll miss the whole country.
- 12.Next trip? Ecuador.