Thoughts Occurring to ME on Boxing Day
List of weird things that occurred to me on Boxing Day.
- •Why is it called Boxing Day? Are we supposed to punch each other? Or go shopping? Or punch each other while shopping?
- •I love socially awkward relatives with poor hearing, who compensate by yelling louder at you about unrelated issues.
- •Or your spouse yelling in your ear by accident after repeating herself for the fourth time.
- •That moment when an extroverted relative talks to themselves at you, then gets confused when you respond.
- •Halo 5 doesn't have a split screen multiplayer mode. Betrayal!!#brokenheart #grumpyface
- •I love arms. Like totally and completely. Arms, you complete me.
- •The Warhammer tabletop game is like finding a beautiful pit with depth, color, and complexity. And then throwing all your money down it.
- •Buying diamond jewelry for your spouse is like buying Warhammer armies but never playing the game.
- •Relatives who move your presents to a place so you won't forget them, causing you to forget them.
- •Driving back to a relative's house because we forgot a thing. Then driving back, again, after we forgot a thing, again.
- •When a relative expresses a desire for pajamas. Everyone buys them pajamas. #pajamaoff
- •When your spouse gets mad at you for making lists rather than spending time with her family. 😅