Already on li.st? Open in app.
I didn't want to be sad about turning the big 40, so I made it fabulous! AND IT WAS! As a mom, I'm always giving and neglecting myself. This year it was going to be all about me. I think I accomplished this goal. So on my last day of being 40, I'm reflecting on what an amazing year I have had. (These are in no particular order of importance!)
- •It started off with a wonderful bday dinner with wonderful people. My BFF pushed back her normal visit to be here for the celebrationPic taken on my actual 40th birthday.
- •I signed up to be a volunteer at the only Childrens Hospital in OklahomaIt took me awhile to not cry after each night when I was done. Especially on the cancer floor. My job is to take the toy cart to kids that are admitted that day. I'm the fun person they get to see!
- •It took me this long to be brave to wear bright lipstick!
- •Take Xanax
- •Don't forget you take Xanax and don't order a drink during hour layover
As requested by @AileenRR . These are my before,during and after thoughts
- •IM SO NERVOUS
- •I can't believe I entered the competition 5K
- •Ok I see some non athletic type peeps in the same race..maybe I won't be the last person to finish
Requested by my fav Canadian @hasti
- •Drink specialAlways looking for more bang for my buck.
- •I usually ask the bar tender what they suggest that is "fruity & strong"Cuz you know every person makes their special drink they pride themselves on ..so you know it will be good
- •MargaritaOr as we call it in our house Margie Bargie
It's Race for the Cure. For my mom & part of my fabulous 40 year celebrations
- 1.Don't dieI didn't die!!!
- 2.Why did I take a 2 mth break from "training"I did better than I thought I would
- 3.Can a lung collapse from running?I felt like this was happening a few times