10 TIMES WHEN I WAS THE HAPPIEST OF ALL THE HAPPIES
In reverse chronological order. Selfies ahead!
- •Trail running in Breckenridge, CO, at 9,600 feet; basically breathing through a straw but gosh was it pretty.
- •Free-soloing Tenaya Peak (it's only like, 5.2, Mom)
- •Hiking in Tahoe⛰⛰⛰
- •Drinking all of the wine in NapaLiterally. All of the wine.
- •Drinking crappy beer in Vegas with chef Jean-Georges. (Brief moment of extreme unhappiness captured here followed by much elation.)
- •Learning to drive a team of horses
- •Screw driving horses; let's just ride them 👏🏽
- •Chillin' with this lil pumpkin in an apple orchard
- •Snuggling up on my bun (RIP, Norbert)
- •Annoying friends by tap dancing* in large bodies of water*minus tap shoes.