5 SONGS FOR AN ENERGIZING MORNING VINYASA
You totally have time for a quick yoga session before work! These 5 songs are perfect for an early A.M. flow.
- •Today by ODESZAStart here. The song builds slowly, allowing you to warm up with some cat/cow poses, stretching, and general getting-out-the-kinks.
- •Third Eye by Florence + The MachineTime for sun salutations! I dare you to move through Surya Namaskar set to this song without smiling. It is impossible.
- •The Greatest by Ellie GouldingTime for balancing poses. I like the momentum of this song for standing balances like tree and eagle, as well as arm balances like crow, side crow, and flying pigeon.
- •In Harmony by ÁsgeirReady for inversions? Shoulder stand, plow, headstand, and hand stand are all on offer. I'm currently working on my forearm balance. 💪🏽 Start to calm down toward the end here, getting ready for savasana.
- •Back in the World by David GrayAh, savasana. Take a few seated twists before releasing into corpse pose and find stillness (no fidgeting!). Let it go. Rest. Breathe. You just did something amazing for yourself. Go, you!