IF I COULD ONLY EAT FIVE FOODS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, THEY'D BE...
All cooking techniques are accessible. Salt, pepper, and oil are freebies. I highly encourage you all to think about this important topic and create your own lists, as well.
- •Ground lambIs this an aggressive first choice? Oh well.
- •Swiss chardYou can braise it, steam it, quick sauté it, AND eat it raw.
- •RaisinsI binge-eat raisins. And now you know my deepest secret. Flame raisins are superior for their plump and meaty texture.
- •TahiniWould use it as a sauce for all the excellent lamb kefta I'd be cooking, as well as a pairing for my morning raisins. I stand by this choice proudly.
- •Sweet potatoesOh, I'd have you in so many ways, sweet potatoes... Plus, they're carby enough to make up for the fact that I chose fucking raisins over bread.