MY MOST FAVORITE LINES FROM THE ONLINE REVIEWS OF MY BOOK
These bring me so much joy. Truly.
- •"Does she think anyone cares? Does she not think her father can read?"
- •"And drinking out of fruit jars - now that is just stupid - when she often states how hard it is to find enough jars for the food they can for the farm - why don't they go to the thrift store and buy glasses and save the jars for what they are meant for - canning - not drinking wine."
- •"She prepared sophisticated 'culinary school' food, as she reminded us over and over - and fed it to hard working farmers - what a string of bull that is."
- •"Did skim ahead before returning it to the library and of course, at the end, Ian finally gets around to dumping her and she is, surprise surprise, shocked!"
- •"She didn't give us much about life on the farm except in her short sighted repetitions of where she and a selfish man who only wanted ugly sex had sex."
- •"It was as if her year was spent being dumb and dumber."
- •"...and no man in his right mind would read more than the first few chapters before throwing the book in the fire."
- •"But in the end I don't feel like the author demonstrated significant personal growth from beginning to end."
- •"I wanted to punch the Author in the mouth."
- •"And seriously, what is it with these memoir writers and their obsession with killing chickens."
- •"it's a little boring."
- •"Was this Sweet Valley High, rural edition?"
- •"...the most disgusting book I've ever seen in my life."