Greatest Moments in the Broadway Musical Version of 'to Kill a Mockingbird'
Tickets are practically impossible to get, but I was fortunate enough to see the preview last night.
- •"Climb Into His Skin and Walk Around!"Atticus Finch brings down the house with this all-guy high-steppin' extravaganza!
- •"Raw Squirrels & Cats"There's not a dry eye in the audience after Boo Radley's touching solo about his life as a misunderstood shut-in.
- •"I'm Little But I'm Old"Dill leads Jem and Scout in this charming soft-shoe number about childhood friendship.
- •"I Got Somethin' to Say"Tom Robinson and Mayella Ewell's dream sequence is a gorgeous homage to the ballet in "West Side Story."
- •"Ruttin'!"Bob Ewell's raucous hip-hop piece has audience members dancing in the aisles!
- •"Maycomb, My Tired Old Town"Not since "Oklahoma" has middle American been so memorably captured in song and dance.