New Books by Big Celebrities
They're richer than you, they're better looking than you -- and they sell more books than you.
- •“Dear Mr. You": Mary-Louise Parker writes letters to the guys — good and bad — in her life: http://wpo.st/W8_m0
- •"Rules for a Knight": Ethan Hawke's primer on values takes the form of a letter from a medieval knight to his children: http://wpo.st/XC_m0
- •"Year of Yes": Shonda Rhimes shares tips from her own enlightenment: http://wpo.st/IO_m0
- •"Wildflower": Drew Barrymore is determined to find the silver lining: http://wpo.st/4T_m0
- •"Slaughterhouse-Five": James Franco narrates a new audiobook of Kurt Vonnegut's classic novel: http://wpo.st/3__m0
- •“Modern Romance: An Investigation”: Aziz Ansari looks at how singles communicate through their phones: http://wpo.st/3Ogm0