INJURIES SUSTAINED DURING MARDI GRAS
Love is a battlefield. Especially when you have poor hand/eye coordination and the attention span of a squirrel.
- •Bruised tailboneFrom some crazy lady trying to get a throw that knocked me to the ground. I was picked up and put on someone's shoulders to avoid further injury but that was only hour one.
- •Bruised headFrom not paying attention and getting hit square in the head by a frisbee someone threw out of a float.
- •Bruised cheekFrom not paying attention and getting smacked in the face with beads while looking the wrong way.
- •Bruised armFrom not paying attention and getting smacked in the arm with a bag of beads.
- •Scratches on backFrom riding in the rear of a Uhaul van with 20 other people driven by a fraternity pledge. Lucky that was the only injury sustained.
- •Bruised legsThis just seems to magically happen without any provocation that I can recall
- •BlistersFrom walking an average of 7 miles a day
- •Broken HeartNow that Mardi Gras 2015 is over and we have to wait approximately 353 days for the next one.