PERSONAL REMINDERS OF THINGS THAT ARE SOCIALLY UNACCEPTABLE IN SF
Or things my dad has called me out on since I got home
- •Saying "ya'll"
- •Requesting a to-go cup for wine
- •Not compostingThey don't have city wide composting in NOLA
- •Not recyclingMost things aren't recyclable in NOLA
- •Serving alcohol to minors
- •Leaving the water runningNola has a surplus of water if anything. Just ask the 4 different flash floods I got caught in last month.
- •Long showers
- •Flushing the toilet not on a "as needed" basis
- •Spilling the sour sugar out of a box of sour patch kids all over the inside of the carApplies only to dad list.