SIGNS YOU ARE IN PALO ALTO
It's good to be back in the land of my youth where the parents ride bikes and the kids drive BMW's. Inspired by @Nicholas
- •Marc Zuckerberg is sitting at the next table at a restaurant wondering why you are indiscreetly taking his pictureIt is likely that you are in Palo Alto. Or you're @dana. Or both.
- •That 11 year old kid has a newer iPhone than youYou are in Palo Alto
- •Paying $2500 a month for a suburban studio apartment seems reasonableYou are in Palo Alto
- •You're at a farmer's market where you pay the stand by credit card via iPadYou are in Palo Alto.
- •A diverse group of 3-5 guys just passed you on the sidewalk flying a droneYou are in Palo Alto
- •A woman wearing $1000+ worth of clothing from R.E.I. just rode past you on her fixed gear bike.You are in Palo Alto
- •You just did a double take at a moving car you're almost positive did not have a driverIt probably didn't. You are in Palo Alto.
- •You are stuck in a tesla traffic jamSuggested by @gilbaron