9 Amazon Products that make me ask,"Why?"(and one little reward)
There is just some stuff that has me wondering why and for what purpose do they exist for.
- •Liquid AssHorrible picture quality for a must definitely disgusting product.
- •HelloFlo Period Starter KitComes with chewy fruities, an introduction to the period for both girl and parent, and other things that are either wtf or confusing.
- •The Gift of NothingFor that one person. You now who you are.
- •Beistle; the 5ft. 6in. Jointed Zombie ClownYour nightmares come at the cost of $28.34 and your soul.
- •Accoutrements Emergency UnderpantsFor afterwards...
- •Mute Button PaciferFor when mommy and daddy need some quiet time and the baby needs to shut up.
- •Scat Cat Yards SignsNot shown; $8.94 price tag for something that might offend someone. If that someone was a cat.
- •Spider Toilet TopperExactly what someone wants to see when they have to go.
- •Flingshot Slingshot Flying Screaming MonkeyJust imagine that cute monkey screaming as it sailed straight towards your face.
- •And now something to make up for your new found trauma and confusion; A Pusheen Plush eating a cookie.You're welcome