Already on li.st? Open in app.
Inspired by list suggestions
- •Sad because I can't draft anymoreI have a very busy life, a wife two kids and an important job. I take the metro to go to work like billions of people so if I can't list during my commute aka "free time" I can't list
- •Also I'm sad because everyone is hating on me here
- •I mean, hate on the writers who created the fictional character that I am, dammit !
I had this fun idea to start all the titles with "the one with" ! Fun, right ?
- •The one with the miraculous birth
- •The one with the happy childhood
- •The one with the crush on my little sister's BFF
I still don't know how I feel about that, but my partner Rachel says I should focus on the positive
- •So for those of you who aren't familiar: this is a website where professors (well I'm actually a doctor...) are being noted by their students.
- •Well seems a bit harsh, less than an uber driver but i guess students who failed are bitter, cause this grade is obviously and objectively unfair. I am not saying I deserve a perfect note. But a 4,85 seems more appropriate
- •I don't know what to think of that you 2,9, but guess who's hot !?
Feeling romantic and nostalgic today
- •So my friend Will screwed up. Again.We met in high school ! We were such nerds at that time hahahaha
- •Or maybe he didn't screw up; maybe they were on a break.Never judge people there's always two sides of a story
- •I've seen him being mocked for being divorced several times. This means nothing. You can divorce twice, or even a 3rd time, sometimes it doesn't mean you're terrible, you can also be an actual very nice manHmm not the subject
- •You can obviously bring food at work
- •Indeed, most people don't have a canteen at their office
- •But you have a common kitchen usually, with at least a fridge and a microwave
- 6.Actual thing I said or did
- 5.Dreamed of me insulting her
- 4.Didn't clear my aura well enough
- •I heard some students saying that about someone; I don't know who they were talking about.. But I'm curious
- •Thanks ! Have a great day !