So my students made me a ratemyprofessors.com profile; and here are my reviews
I still don't know how I feel about that, but my partner Rachel says I should focus on the positive
- •So for those of you who aren't familiar: this is a website where professors (well I'm actually a doctor...) are being noted by their students.
- •Well seems a bit harsh, less than an uber driver but i guess students who failed are bitter, cause this grade is obviously and objectively unfair. I am not saying I deserve a perfect note. But a 4,85 seems more appropriate
- •I don't know what to think of that you 2,9, but guess who's hot !?
- •Well if my only flaw is too have "too many papers" I guess I am a 4,85
- •Anyway those tags seem very on point. Participation does matter !
- •This might be my favorite review : short, straight to the point and very true !
- •Yes I developed PTSD from thanksgiving accident, linked from a personal trauma (getting divorce, not having any news from my then wife..) this happened maybe 15 ago but I still have side effect from it.
- •Awww best teacher ever !!!I didn't even need to read the rest of the review !
- •So there's a few "awful" review but guess what ? They're the awful ones. For example this one. How did I became the bad man here ?
- •Anyway, I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, not my type. But if you want to read more,you'll notice theres mostly only "awesome" reviews http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=577620#And the bad ones are sooo out of line and written by mean people !
- •If you ever attended one of my class feel free to write a good review !
- •And don't forget to register for my next seminar !