5 STEPS A YOUNG CHILD NEEDS TO KNOW WHEN YOU TEACH THEM HOW TO THROW A BASEBALL OR SOFTBALL
Here's the 5-step breakdown for how to throw a ball
- •Turn sideways toward the hand you throw with.
- •Stand on the foot that's on the same side of your body that you throw with.
- •Hold the other foot and hand high up in the air in front of the side of your body that you are throwing toward.
- •Hold the ball in your throwing hand above and behind your shoulder.
- •Rock your body forward (toward the elevated leg) and throw the ball when your front foot touches the ground.