Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 1.The Morning RunnerThe day is ruined if the run does not start on time.
- 2.The Blogger JoggerIf a run isn’t posted on social media, did it really happen?
- 3.The Bro RunnerRackin’ up the miles one fist bump at a time. Then frickin' burpees brah!
10 races you can run, and then open a bottle. Adapted from http://bit.ly/1j95Hdk
- •Half Corked Marathon 18KWinds its way through some of the top vineyards in British Columbia's Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country.
- •Fueled by Fine Wine Half MarathonLocated in Dundee, Oregon, this is a hilly one —your quads and lungs will get a workout.
- •Water to Wine Half MarathonRight in the heart of California's Sonoma Wine Country. Swag includes a custom race-logo glass, as well as a wine stopper finisher’s medal.
If you're a runner, you probably think a lot about poop. You don't want to get stuck out on a run, having to poop, with only the woods and the 7-Eleven as your pooping options. So you try to poop before you run. Can't quite get No. 2 to happen? Here are tips, adapted from http://bit.ly/1zGIuiG.
- •Drink coffeeOr any warm beverage. Then take a seat on the throne. It usually works.
- •Get movingDo jumping jacks. Run in place. Do dynamic stretches.
- •Wake up earlierGive your bowels a chance to move.