How to poop
If you're a runner, you probably think a lot about poop. You don't want to get stuck out on a run, having to poop, with only the woods and the 7-Eleven as your pooping options. So you try to poop before you run. Can't quite get No. 2 to happen? Here are tips, adapted from http://bit.ly/1zGIuiG.
- •Drink coffeeOr any warm beverage. Then take a seat on the throne. It usually works.
- •Get movingDo jumping jacks. Run in place. Do dynamic stretches.
- •Wake up earlierGive your bowels a chance to move.
- •Massage itGentle pressure on the perineum—the area between your genitals and anus—may help get things going.
- •FiberFiber always does the trick. But not too much!