Like running? Like wine?
10 races you can run, and then open a bottle. Adapted from http://bit.ly/1j95Hdk
- •Half Corked Marathon 18KWinds its way through some of the top vineyards in British Columbia's Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country.
- •Fueled by Fine Wine Half MarathonLocated in Dundee, Oregon, this is a hilly one —your quads and lungs will get a workout.
- •Water to Wine Half MarathonRight in the heart of California's Sonoma Wine Country. Swag includes a custom race-logo glass, as well as a wine stopper finisher’s medal.
- •Idaho Wine RunThe finish features live music and a dozen or so local wineries pouring. Located in the Snake River Valley.
- •Marathon du MedocThis is the biggie, located in Medoc, France. World-class wine and food served at every step along the course.
- •Harvest StompedeThrough the rolling hills and vineyards of Michigan’s Leelanau Peninsula. The finish includes jumping into a large hole full of grapes.
- •Wineglass MarathonIn New York's Finger Lakes region, this fast course attracts many runners attempting to qualify for the Boston Marathon.
- •Llano Estacado Winery Half Marathon and Vintage 5KPart of the Texas Wine Series, this Lubbock race is one of several highlighting Texas wines.
- •Healdsburg Wine Country Half MarathonAnother race that's part of a series, this one showcases the spectacular Sonoma County during fall harvest.
- •Disney Wine & Dine Half MarathonRun through the theme parks, then wine and dine at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.