Mods I would love to do to my car
My 1989 prelude is 100% stock, this is mostly due to the fact that I make $7.25 an hour and keeping the damn thing roadworthy is of higher priority but if I had the money this is what I would want to do.
- •Manual swapYes... I bought an automatic prelude. At the time I got it I couldnt drive stick but now that I can it would be awsome to have a third pedal in my car
- •Kaminari body kitI aways liked the super retro looking kaminari kit for the 3rd gen prelude
- •Old school jap rimsClassic Japanese wheels (like old advans and SSRs) are very cool but also can command a termendious amount of money for more popular variaties
- •An exhaustNot just a fart can, a header, high flow cat, mandrel bent pipes and a decent muffler
- •CoiloversNothing dramatic, 2" drop. The way the car sits right now you would think its 4wd lol
- •Last but not least dark blue metallic paint like whats on this R31 skyline