Evolution Of Ryan Howard @bjnovak
From the Office!
- •Ryan The TempAn eager temp didn't know what he was getting himself into. He learns that he may not want to stay with this job and tries not to belong.
- •Ryan The SalesmanSame temp now with a permanent position. He has now tried to make the best of what he's got by taking his job seriously, trying to take advice from Stanley and even Dwight. This is also when his relationship started with Kelly like officially.
- •Ryan the Youngest Vp in company historyThis is Ryan at his peak. This is the most drug addicted and ego based version of Ryan. He feels confidence being above Michael so he is able to shut down Michael's stupid antics. He's also ambitious, changing a lot of things in the company but it backfires when his changes aren't successful. He uses illegal strategies to get himself fired from this position.
- •Ryan The ReceptionistPam being gone caused Michael to bring back Ryan as a temp to fill in for Pam. This Ryan is very similar to the Vp except he is ashamed and is on the bottom. He is also very vindictive and wants to be back on the top.
- •Ryan the Salesman for Michael Scott Paper CompanyThis is the most interesting Ryan, he's no longer chasing his Vp position and his ambition is fake and his personality is all about controlling little things in his life because he can't seem to get control of where he works.
- •Ryan The HipsterThis is Ryan as a temp again but he's all about blogs and being like Mark Zuckerberg and James Franco. Very neurotic an doesn't really do anything in his job. "Lead me when im in the mood to be lead"
- •Ryan The FatherHaving a baby left on him was probably the thing that made him realize he belong with Kelly. He wasn't afraid of commitment anymore. Ironic that he left a baby behind to do this but he ran away with Kelly at Dwights wedding. The reason for this list is because Ryan has the most changes done to his character than anyone on this show i thought it was interesting.