Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Veterinarian(Kindergarten-3rd grade)
- •Zookeeper(3rd grade)
- •Lion Tamer(4th grade)
- •Dislocating your knee is probably the most uncomfortable feeling in the world
- •Heart shaped Chick Fila nugget
- •April Ludgate= The love of my life
- •1. Ryan came first. Obviously.
- •2. Hey Starbucks, why write the extra letter? If you're guessing, doesn't it make more sense to save the ink?
- •3. Brian looks like brain and that's not okay, so that spelling shouldn't be used period.
- •The MentalistFollowing Patrick Jane through is search to find his wife's killer since 7th grade, and trying to deduce who was guilty every episode ended two years ago in a thrilling and breathtaking finale, and I would love the opportunity to experience it all again uninterrupted.
- •The OfficeBecause Lol
- •Parks and RecBecause a slightly smaller "lol"
- •1. He understands fashion.
- •2. He would be the perfect subject for a "Stuff on my dog" Twitter page.
- •Another great example.
- •He helped create Seinfeld, an American Classic
- •He is hilarious on "Curb Your Enthusiasm"
- •We have never had a comedian president