SELF ADVOCACY RESOURCES
- •The Riot! www.theriotrocks.orgNewsletters, blog, tool kits, activities. "Join us to celebrate the strengths of self-advocates."
- •Toolkits for advocates on policy issues, Self-Advocate Curriculum
- •"A Credo for Support" (People 1st version) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wunHDfZFxXwNorman Kunc & Emma Van Dee Klift's video, "A Credo for Support", spoken by members of San Luis Obispo People First
- •Predator Awareness Task Force, Sonoma County Office of Education. http://www.scoe.org/pub/hotdogs/predator-task force.htmlPowerPoint presentations on community safety, financial safety, public transit safety
- •Calif Department of Developmental Services Consumer Corner http://www.dds.ca.gov/ConsumerCorner/Publications.cfmPublications on advocating with elected officials, boards manager, healthy living, rights, much more