➕BEST CELEBRITY READINGS OF POETRY➕ (OPEN LIST)
- •Benedict Cumberbatch, Ode to a Nightingale by John KeatsListen to his subtle differentiations of the "oh" stanzas.
- •Judi Dench, How Do I Love Thee by Elizabeth Barrett BrowningThere's nothing like a dame.
- •Glenn Close, I Like for You To Be Still by Pablo NerudaHer reading of the word "melancholy" and her gentle urging in "let me talk to you with your silence" are mini-master classes.
- •Kenneth Branagh, To a Stranger by Walt WhitmanNSFW
- •Tilda Swinton, Like This by RumiThe perfect intersection of her eccentricity, intensity, and considerable talents as an actress
- •Fiona Shaw / The WastelandI think you can only see the whole thing in the iPad app here: http://bit.ly/1Eo7TzO but you can watch part one here: http://bit.ly/1IPS64vSuggested by @gwcoffey
- •Alan Rickman reading Shakespeare's Sonnet 130Suggested by @ChrisK