➕THE BEST TV MOVIES➕(OPEN LIST)
Roots? More like Toots! These gems set the standard for what I want to see in a TV movie...
- •Empty CradleKate Jackson plays a psychotic nurse who, in an effort to keep her married lover's interest, fakes a pregnancy and abducts patient Lori Loughlin's newborn child. http://bit.ly/1KsYgZ3
- •A Message From HollyFree spirited artist Lindsay Wagner is dying of cancer and asks her long lost college friend, high powered business woman Shelley Long, to move to the country to raise her daughter. It's like reverse Beaches. http://bit.ly/1Jx1RFj
- •A Friend To Die ForAlso known as Death of a Cheerleader, this is based on the true story of a high schooler, played by Kelli Martin, who killed a more popular classmate, played by Tori Spelling. As I recall, Valerie Harper turns in a veritable tour de force as Martin's mother, falling apart during her daughter's trial. http://bit.ly/1CJNXYU
- •Kate's SecretMeredith Baxter in the bulimia movie that started it all http://bit.ly/1KsYiAe
- •Touched by EvilThe apex of Paula Abdul's storied acting career features her as a woman attacked by a serial rapist who may be...her own boyfriend. Also stars Adrian Pasdor, Tracy Nelson, and Charlayne Woodward. http://bit.ly/1RSdwOg
- •Maternal InstinctsDelta Burke miscarries and proceeds to seek revenge on her doctor who happens to be....pregnant. One action-packed scene features Burke trying to run someone over with a shopping cart. http://bit.ly/1CJQ1jw