A Note to the Class of 2016
- •If you don't know, don't force itNot sure what you want to do yet? It's OK. Take a semester or year off. Oooor, if you're sure you want a college education, go ahead and get the basics (general studies/education) out of the way. That gives you at least a year or so to decide on a major.
- •Sleep is nice, but . . .I guarantee you that no one said "I wish I would have gotten more sleep" on their death bed. Unless you're Bruce Lee.
- •You'll always have time for a romantic relationship.It'll find you, so enjoy your single life while you can.
- •YOLO is not a good life motto
- •Don't let anyone else persuade you into or out of anything.It's your life. Go with the decision that you believe is best. Don't worry about much of anything.
- •If you can stay up to party, you can get up for responsibilities
- •Set aside time for you to reflect on your weeks, days even.Decide what you liked and didn't like about them and figure out a plan to have better ones in the future. Kind of like Spring cleaning.