14 reasons why 'Love Actually' is a terrible film.
- 1.Like 4 of the characters look the exact same and it's hard to remember who likes who
- 2.The PM seems to only care that the American President is a massive dick, not when it comes to matters of his country, but when he gets gropey with the PM's employee
- 3.Colin goes to America just to have sex with girls who don't know what a douchebag he is
- 4.Colin actually manages to get laid by multiple American women because apparently a British accent is all you need and women are that easy
- 5.Mark doesn't talk to his best friend's wife, Juliet, but is somehow in love with her and records only her during her wedding, what an actual creep
- 6.Mark tells Juliet he loves her through cards, it's one of the most famous scenes in the film and people go on about how cute it is, um nothing cute about being a home wrecker.
- 7.Juliet actually kisses him because marriage means nothing
- 8.When Jamie's papers blow away in the wind his housemaid, Joanna, goes chasing them AS IF she'll be able to get them all and the ones she does recover are wet and would no longer be legible anyway
- 9.Jamie leaves his family at Christmas even though they were looking forward to seeing him to go profess his love for Joanna in Portugal because apparently it just couldn't wait
- 10.Bill was somehow allowed to go on a children's TV show even after a shambolic radio interview in which he says crude and derogatory things
- 11.Natalie swears at her family, not the best trait for any partner let alone the wife of the Prime Minister of Britain
- 12.Natalie kisses the PM behind the curtains of a children's concert and everyone in the audience cheers as if it's not inappropriate or the weirdest thing
- 13.The children of the PM's sister go to a state school... lol sure
- 14.Finally, love actually seems to only happen to white people