WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LIVE IN LOS ANGELES
A comprehensive synopsis from a local
- •The weather is 💯!
- •The traffic is just as bad as you've heard.
- •So many doves everywhere.
- •You don't see as many celebrities as you'd think.
- •Constantly worrying about getting attacked by all the doves.
- •Amazing food scene - especially Mexican, Korean and Japanese cuisine.
- •Every conversation starts with "we've got to get away from these doves."
- •Everybody is super good looking.
- •...except for the ones who got their eyes pecked out by doves.
- •Always gotta watch out for pools of dove droppings on the ground.
- •It seems like everyone works in the entertainment or fashion industry.
- •Constantly being asked to partake in a community dove hunt.
- •Nobody walks anywhere!
- •Everyone has a good 'fleeing the doves' story.
- •Sometimes you think you've gotten away from the doves, but they're always there. Always.
- •Cool beaches!